Backrest of seat
- Remove your headrests.
- Slide the backrest part of the seat cover over the top of the seat, making sure that the cover's front outside seams match up with your seat's seams or contours.
- Tuck the front flap with velcro through the crease of your seat to the back and secure it on to the backside velcro strip.
- If there are no holes for the headrest lugs to fit through, simply take a sharp pair of scissors/blade and cut a small hole or slit where the lugs are and tuck the sheepskin material under the lugs to tidy it up. The imitation material should not fray any more over time.
- Slide the headrest covers onto headrests, do up the velcro strap and place your headrests back into the seats lugs.
- Once the backrest part is in place, slide the seat piece over your seat's lower cushion. Remember to make sure that the cover's seams line up with the seat's seams or contours.
- Tuck the seat cover and both rear straps through the crease of your seat and run the straps over the top of any bars or cabling from the back, underneath the seat to the front. Connect the clips and pull to tighten for a snug fit.
- Do the same for the side straps, while doing your best to place the straps down behind the plastic on the side of the seat and then over the top of the seats slide rails. This is not an easy task but will help to ensure your straps don't break when you try to adjust your seat position forward or back.
Back to General Info -->